Thursday, 11 March 2010

Searching for your inner google

I ocassionally like to check out where my blog visitors come from, how they got here. Sometimes my readers arrive serendipitously via google.

Here's is today's Google Search of the Day:

"l am doing research on the pin killer and h just ant to ask you can the humen stand the pin if the prok their pons."

The searcher came from the UK, so I'm guessing if you bung on some kind of English dialect, it makes more sense. I also like the direct conversational questioning of google. Google the Oracle. Some people do believe. Sometimes google speaks directly to the googler. I'm still waiting...

2 comments:

Buttsy said...

Should make sense to you better after a few Sam Mirandas.....

Lawrence said...

LOL I think you're onto something Judith! ;-D