Thursday, 17 December 2009

-12 feels like -24

Farenheit that is. I love this blog post, because it's the antithesis of what we Southern Hemisphereans are experiencing right now, and probably so far removed from any kind of Australian reality, even in the Alps!

There are just so many things wrong with the blog post, where do I begin? Minus 12 feeling like minus 24?? Either way, it simply feels fucking cold!! Full stop!!! Who rides out in that kind of cold??? And freezing water bottles?? We start off with frozen drink, which becomes warm enough to make a cup of tea within an hour of riding. And what's with the bare face?? How could she breath in that kind of cold without lungburn? I wouldn't be eating sugar girl, I'd be eating family blocks of chocolate!

2 comments:

asfastasicanforaslongasican said...

+1, but look at her second name..is it her real surname or an adjective?

Lawrence said...

As she has an engineering degree, I'm guessing she's engineered her name to be both ;-)