Friday, 29 May 2009

My Legs are Revolutionary

Hmm I need to blog, as the embedded youtube clip from Melburn Roobaix is now covering my list of links. Not that I have much to say (hence the lack of blogging), except that my legs are still revolutionary (yes, I facebooked that as my status in the last 24 hrs) and I am still upright. Life goes on...

If I had a cute picture of my cat, my dog, or my horse, I'd post them up just to fill space.

I am back to predawn training sessions (part of my tuffenupprincess plan), now I have my trainer in permanent residence in a warm, sheltered space - it's still freakin' cold in the early morning dark, but not was cold as if I were totally outside. I remain frostbiteless (no joke!! the chillblains are BAAAAAAAAAAAAD).

Four months to go before Worlds, but who's counting. I'd like another two months please....

1 comment:

Buttsy said...

Four months til worlds - is that all.......damn!