Tuesday, 2 December 2008

I Heart Track with Photos



Far out, how does it go again? It's been so long since I worked on a slow bike. Maybe Mini Me Coach can help....















Dude, I think it's stuffed... This bike has no speed about it at all... I can smell onions cooking, let's get breakfast!



MMC: Mate, did you see how slow that teschner was in that last race??

Shane: Yeah, didn't think they could be that slow. But goddam, Gaz, she sure looks hot in that new Scott Peoples Foundation kit.







6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't they just look like "Larry, Mo and Curly". They would of made the bike go faster, they would of pushed you all the way. The new outfit looks hot, nearly as good as my magnet. Mrs Coach

Lawrence said...

You mean your studmuffin magnet???

Anonymous said...

Get out of here, my scott peoples magnet.

Lawrence said...

If you don't have a studmuffin magnet, I'll lend you mine ;-. I don't need it at the moment :-D

Anonymous said...

one day you will fill those nicks out when you get some muscle on that leg

Lawrence said...

I aspire to track crushing thighs like yours dude ;-)