Monday, 10 November 2008

I Spy

Reading Mdm Hr's account of yesterday's ride reminded me, and how could I forget?? Our game of I Spy to while away some of the final kms of the ride. We started: I spy something beginning with G, Grass! Too easy. And so it went, swapping turns at spying. Until Liz threw up NB. NB?? WTF is NB?? I give up. Nice Bottom. What??!!! Looking at the small group of guys who had just passed us, I shook my head and laughed. And therein lay the reason for my failure to get this one (apart from reduced brain function from fatigue). I simply didn't recognise any NBs in the bunch.

5 comments:

Colin Griffiths said...

And when I briefly met Liz in the summer, I thought that she was such a nice lady!

asfastasicanforaslongasican said...

beauty is in the eye of the beholder..trash and treasure..etc etc

I also am quite myopic,had my contacts in and was also on the verge of terminal delerium....

Lawrence said...

Colin, I think she was probably somewhat delirious at that stage, so we can forgive her ;-)

Liz, there probably were one or two NBs in that bunch, but my NB radar is currently switched to one channel only ;-)

Anonymous said...

Lawrence is spying for a SCA. Work that one out Weed.

Lawrence said...

Done Mrs Coach ;-) Too easy :-D But now you've blown my cover!! augh!