Monday, 30 June 2008

More training

What does it mean when you get up early to train on Monday morning, decide at the last minute to double check your training program to see what’s in store for the usual Monday morning’s session and it says: Day Off.?? It means I haven’t read my program!! I usually can tell you what training I’ll be doing day by day for the next 2 weeks. Having the flu virus has meant I’ve not paid any attention over the last 10 days to my program, as just getting on the bike and riding has been an achievement/relief. So needless to say, I had a bit of a chuckle, jumped back into bed at 5.15am only to be berated by Mr Legs for not training!

2 comments:

hippy said...

Rest and recovery is good.. a wise woman once (probably a lot more) told me this. :)

Lawrence said...

hehehe If a wise woman once (!!??) told you this, it MUST be true! ;-)