Monday, 23 June 2008

A Classic Winter Weekend in Melbourne

Grey, wet, cold, wet, grey.. and I still am bugged out with this virus. 5 days off the bike and I am getting cranky now, anxious from missing training, bored, fed up with feeling like a train wreck, not being able to walk 500m without feeling tired (well, that's an improvement really. Last week I couldn't walk 100m without needing a little lie down), blah blah blah.

Whilst I had an excellent excuse NOT to ride in the rain and get my powertap wet, I was a bit over it by yesterday. So I cleaned the bathroom (vacuuming is still definately out of the question). Watched a few dvds, lay around on the couch and kept the cat company, annoyed Mr Legs who thinks I am faking it, thought about what colours to pain the walls when it comes time. Rivetting.

No comments: