Friday, 20 June 2008

All it takes is a little bug

Never underestimate the power of a virus.


I thought I was over this flu virus that visited on the weekend, but apparently not. After a few crap days early in the week, by Wednesday I was feeling pretty good and ready for an ergo session with Coach. I managed to get through all sets with little drama, but during the night, when I was fast asleep, I was run over several times by a very large truck. Within 10 minutes of getting out of bed yesterday morning, I was back in bed, and slept through the whole day. Today I am upright and functioning, just…..

So, no training for me for a few days to make 100% sure I am over this bug…and here I was last week feeling so superiorly healthy while Mr Legs was bedridden and full of the flu.

No comments: