Wednesday, 28 May 2008

I've just cleaned my bike...

No, not me. Hippy. He's just finished all 3 days of the Tour of Wessex, with the last day in misery and hell thanks to some nasty weather and what does he email me with? I've just cleaned my bike....

That's not something that'd be high on my agenda after doing two Alpine Classics separated by a mini Alpine Classic. Plus Day3 was in "torrential rain and hideous winds" to quote the man. Check out the profiles. Obviously he is delirious from the effort, although he can still string a sentence or two together (it's a ruse)!.

Well done Hipshtar!!! Now look after yourself this week, ok?!

1 comment:

hippy said...

hehe only just catching up with your blog. I was taking the day off work and felt sorry for my bike.. so it got cleaned. This happens so infrequently I felt it worth mentioning.