Thursday, 18 October 2007

Devastated

42.7 sec for the time trial and 3.04min for the pursuit. I totally missed the nail head and hammered my thumb instead. Ouch. Let's leave it at that. Scratch race tonight with the 30 and 40 somethings together ie I am racing Michelle Ferris and the medallists from the last 2days.It will b interesting to see how the race settles in and who does what. My guess is that everyone will be watching everyone else to see who makes the first move. My legs are very flat so it may just be me to get it over and done with. Or maybe someone else will get edgy and have a crack. Bets are on as to how many laps it will take for the first move. I am thinking 12 to go of our 20 laps.

2 comments:

Colin Griffiths said...

Cheer up! I came across this and thought that you might be interested http://www.thebikezone.org.uk/thebikezone/riders/berylburton.html

Regards,

Colin

Lawrence said...

thanks Colin:) and thanks for the link.will check it out once i am back online proper ie not via the mobile.